We are fast approaching our next extended Summer holiday weekend – Labor Day Weekend – and we’re confident there will be no shortage of men and women making sure they have a great weekend. From barbecuing to drinking to partying in the pool or at the beach, we’re here to give you a few friendly reminders so your 3-day weekend breezes by just smoothly, without any unwanted interference.
- Keep your grill away from hanging branches and other items. Be in an open area.
- Keep children and pets away from the hot grill.
- Never leave your grill unattended while it is in use.
- Keep lighter fluid and other flammable items away from the grill.
- Do not bring any glass bottles to the pool or beach.
- Don’t leave young children unattended.
- Keep an eye on those who do not know how to swim.
For alcohol consumption:
- Drink responsibly.
- Drink water – ideally, drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have.
- Do not drive or allow a friend to drive if they have been drinking.
- Do not serve alcohol to minors.
- Drink only in places you are allowed to drink alcohol. If the beach doesn’t allow alcohol, don’t bother.
The police crack-down on holidays like Labor Day weekend knowing that it’s Summertime, people are partying and drinking all day and all night long. Their priority is safety. They hate being the bad guy but if that means potentially saving you or another person from danger, so be it!
With that in mind, plan ahead of time how your Labor Day weekend will pan out. The last thing anyone wants is for something to go horribly wrong and suddenly the police, hospital, and/or bail bond company get involved. If however, you do need a bail bond company to bail you out this Labor Day Weekend, we urge you to contact Fresno Bail Bond Store at 559-264-0603. At Fresno Bail Bond Store, we work quickly to get people out of jail and we have the most affordable bail bonds.