- Bail bond fees may differ slightly state-to-state but will typically be between 10-15% of the total bail amount. (We charge the minimum, 10% at Fresno Bail Bond Store.)
- The judge will determine the bail amount. It is up to you or someone on your behalf to contact us at Fresno Bail Bond Store. Our number is 559-264-0603.
- Bail agents will need valid identification, contact information and knowledge of the crime and charges against the defendant.
- All paperwork must be completed, submitted, processed and filed before the defendant is freed.
- Bail bonds can be paid in cash, credit or debit, money orders and other types of payments.
- If the defendant fails to show up in court, the bail bond is deemed null and the bail bond agent will need to track down the defendant.
- The bail agent will need to pay the outstanding bail amount if they cannot get the defendant to court within a certain allotted time frame after they missed their originally scheduled date.
- The bail agent may arrest the defendant anywhere, anytime. The bail agent may work with a bounty hunter to track the defendant down. The police will also be on the lookout.
- The bail bond ends right after the verdict has been announced.
- All collateral that was offered for the bail bond will be returned.
We mentioned our company, Fresno Bail Bond Store, a couple times. We are a 28-year-old family-owned bail bond company that serves all of California with some of the most affordable bail bond rates and the friendliest and most helpful licensed and professional agents and representatives.
Visit our website to learn about our mission and services. You may open a chat room with us online, or call 559-264-0603 to speak with us over the phone. If you need clarification or more information on any of the above please ask – we’ll be happy to provide you with everything you need to know. If you need to start paperwork for a bail bond, we will do that for you too, right over the phone to ensure efficiency and convenience.