Don’t miss the spectacular fireworks show this 4th of July! There are so many locations in California to catch them that there is surely a place near you. Here are some of California’s best spots to see fireworks:
- America Fest at the Rose Bowl in Los Angeles – the largest fireworks show in LA
- Hollywood Bowl 4th of July Spectacular in Los Angeles – this comes with excellent music (Smokey Robinson this year!)
- Big Bay Boom Fireworks Show in San Diego – San Diego’s largest fireworks show
- Pier 39 in San Francisco – a beautiful view above the water, no matter where in the bay you are looking from
- Disneyland in Anaheim – the happiest place on Earth with a touch more of happiness on this special night
- West Beach Waterfront in Santa Barbara – a day full of fun activities for the whole family capped by a stunning fireworks show
These are the hottest (and yes, we meant that literally and figuratively for most cities (except probably San Francisco)) locations in California to see fireworks. So, pack up your picnic baskets and grab a lawn chair and bring the whole van of friends and family to your desired California location for fireworks!
Also, as always, take caution during the holiday weekend. There’s no doubt people will be drinking and driving but we hope that won’t be you. You wouldn’t want to end the night arrested, now would you? But if that happens to be the case Fresno Bail Bond Store is here to help you get out of jail with a bail bond.